1. Do you need electricity?
NO, the water is fed through the resin tank at tap/tank pressure gravity
2. Does the water fed pole system have filters to replace or clean?
YES, with frequent use, the resin in the resin tank needs to be replaced and YES, the carbon pre-filter needs to be occasionally replaced, but a TDS meter is supplied with each package to test the water to indicate when these should be replaced
3. Does the water fed pole system provide a continuous flow of water?
4. Is the flow of water slowed by the system?
YES, tap pressure is too high at about 250psi, You will get a tap on the hose to reduce the flow to about 60psi at the head
5. Is it high maintenance?
NO, quite the reverse, it is a very simple easy to use system
6. Do you wash with normal water and then rinse with the de-ionizing system or use de-ionizing all the time?
NO, you wash with DI water and rinse with DI water. DI (pure) water attracts dirt from the surface (normally, no need for detergent). The rinse is literally sprayed over the surface after the ‘scrub’ (rather than brushing over again). The surface will dry clean/spot free.
7. Which is the best, tank or town water or doesn’t it matter?
Theoretically, tank water should be purer than tap water. Depends on how high you need to clean, to maintain pressure. Tank water pressure might be difficult at 2-3 stories, but tap makes sense. The DI system purifies the water no matter what the source