Cleancare's Urine Contamination Treatment is the most powerful treatment in Australia and uses unique chemistry to neutralise the most stubborn & persistent human or animal urine odour in carpets, upholstery, bedding & other surfaces. Urine Contamination Treatment is safe for use on stain resistant carpet.
Application: In addition to carpet & upholstery, Urine Contamination Treatment neutralises and controls odours on most surfaces, including;
Apply directly to the affected area.
pH in use: 4.5 - 4.8
Non severe contamination - 2:1 Severe contamination - do not dilute.
Preparation & Best Results
1. Locate the Urine Contamination by sight of moisture, smell or ultra violet light.
2. For severe contamination, first clean the area using a hot water extraction method using either Cleancare Formula 90 Extra or Cleancare PreKleen, for ideal results use with Cleancare 'steam' cleaning equipment.
1. Saturate the contaminated area with either the diluted or undiluted Urine Contamination Treatment.
2. Leave to dry DO NOT EXTRACT
3. Persistent areas may require a second treatment follow steps (1 & 2).