Surfacide contains a powerful deodorizer that leaves a long lasting pleasant fragrance.
Surfacide is effective against:
Surfacide should be used anywhere a strict sanitary environment is required and for regular cleaning and deodorizing in:
Apply directly to the surface.
Difficult to remove stains - Do Not Dilute.
20:1 for heavy duty application (two cups to five litres of water.)
50:1 for light duty application (one cup to five litres of water)
1. Clear excess dirt and loose material before use
2. Use a white hand pad on hard- to- remove stains..
3. To ensure a long lasting controlled release of fragrance
Do Not rinse Surfacide from the surface.
1. ON FLOORS - liberally mop Surfacide onto the surface. Allow to take effect before picking up dirt with a mop.
2. ON WALLS - clean the surface with Surfacide using a cloth or sponge.
Prepare with Cleancare’s Urine Contamination Treatment for odour control of severe urine effected areas.
NOT FOR USE in food processing equipment or for sanitising dishes or cookware.